Saturday, October 6, 2012

Reading Habits Tag



So lots of tags are popular in the YouTube community so I thought since I don't have a YouTube I would bring some of the ones I have seen over to my blog in a blogging format

So the first one I have picked happens to be the Reading Habits Tag

I do not who founded this tag but if you do please leave a comment so I can give said person the credit they deserve!

So Lets begin!!!!!

Tag Questions:
When do you read? I read any time that I can but I always read before bed it helps me unwind! Unless its just that good then I" won't get any sleep at all!

Where do you read? Like I said above I read in bed but I will read anywhere if I have the time to read.

How many books do you read at once? Usually 2 what ever I read for fun and my book for school. I have read up to 5 books but I prefer to read only 2 if possible

Do you take breaks while reading? Yes, If I have been reading for a long time than I might take a little break and sometimes a tiny break to get a snack or something to drink.

Do you skim through books? Sometimes but only for school. like the short stories they make us read. I actually like all the novels we have read so I didn't skim those.

How long does it take you to finish a book? Anywher from a day to a week depends on how busy I am and how captivating the book is

It was really fun to finally be able to say my answers to these questions and I hope to do more tag questions in the future.

~Arya~

No comments:

Post a Comment