Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow!!!!


    NaNoWriMo is right around the corner!! I am so excited this is my first year participating. I am extremely nervous but I think I can do it. I know what I want to use as a idea but didn't over plan it so I am really excited about where it is going to go. Friday I am going on a field trip where the bus ride will take a little over 4 hours so I should be able to get a lot of word count out early so I don't have a lot to worry later on in the competition.
   I have watched a lot of videos on tips for the challenge as well as read a lot about it too.If you have any tips or bouts of encouragement please do share. For all those who are participating good luck to you and I hope you have a lot of fun while you write.

                                                           Blessed Reading and Writing
                                                                           ~Arya~

No comments:

Post a Comment