Monday, October 29, 2012

Musing Monday Oct. 29


Hi guys so this is my first Musing Monday  If you don't know anything about the meme you can check out more information about it and its creator here  The creator of this meme is MizB at should Be Reading.
This week’s musing asks…
Do you have people online that you often discuss the books you read with? Not just book groups, but individual readers who share the same taste in books? If so, what do you like best about this? If not, do you wish you did?
My answer:
I do not have any book groups our individuals online or in real life that share the same interests in books as me. I am rather new to book blogging which is one of the reasons I haven't found anyone yet to have a book discussion with. If you are reading this post please check out some of the other posts on my blog. I would really appreciate any advice or comments any  of you guys are willing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment