Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Finds (Nov.23 2012)



   Hey guys I finally have found the time to post something! Whoa!! NaNoWriMo is going very well so I hope to be posting a little bit more regularly now. To those that celebrate Thanksgiving I hope you had a good holiday.
    I thought to welcome myself back I would do a meme that I hadn't participated in yet!

  Friday Finds is hosted by Should Be Reading where you showcase books that you have found in the last week in some way or another.
  I have been really busy with a book project at school that I haven't got much reading done. This mini break will hopefully be the time for me to turn that around. I have added a few books to  my TBR list though and hope to get back into reading soon.

Unraviling
Elizabeth Norris
The Darkest Minds
Alexandra Bracken
Speechless
Hannah Harrington
Born at Midnight
C.C. Hunter

What books did you find this week?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, Speechless is AMAZING! :) So is Harrington's other novel, Saving June. Great finds!!

    Mine is here, if you wanna take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out our finds! And thanks for telling me about her other book I'll have to add it to my TBR list too.

      Delete