Monday, June 10, 2013

JRReadathon June 10-17

 
Hey guys I know I am already participating in a readathon for the whole month but I found this one today and I really want to join in. So this readathon starts today with the goal to lessen our TBR pile. So the only goal of this readathon is to read as much as we can this month. This readathon is hosted by Krazzyme from YoungReaders, Sarika and Janhvi from TheReaddicts, and Ankita from Booklokcoffee.
 
  The-read-a-thon is between the 10th-17th of June. You can still enter by going to one of the host blogs. Just click on one of the links and it will take you the the sign-up page. You can also tweet your updates on Twitter using the hash-tag #JRREADATHON.

I'm Reading now: 

















Good luck to everyone participating and luck to making that TBR list smaller!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in Arya! Hope you keep updating your status on Twitter! Don't hesitate to tweet to any of us :)

    ReplyDelete