Friday, September 28, 2012

Library Haul 8-17-12

   Hey guys I know I promised to be  more involved on this blog as soon as possible but I was really busy lately with all my classes as well as work but I think I have figured a method to my maddens and more content will be soon! 


Sorry that this post is late and I no longer have these books in my home.

Now on to the book haul!


I usually check out 3 books at a time as well as check out 3 for my sister who is 8 at the same time

 What happened to goodbye? by Sarah Dessen 
 I have been waiting for ever to be bought for my library. I absolutely love Sarah Dessen I have read all of her books and couldn't wait to get my hands on this one.
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
This book looked really interesting! The book is suppose to blend Dystopian and vampires really well I never saw a review for this until after a picked it up! Every one I have seen though has been raving.

 Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I picked this book up because of its awesomely written title. I felt that it would be a little Gothic and paranormal. The back recommends if you like Twilight but I don't think it is a vampire novel.

All three of these books I have read and plan to post reviews for them as soon as I can.

Good reading to you,
~Arya~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment