Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Currently Reading 6/13/2012

I am reading two books at the moment!!!
#1 Cut
Patricia McCormick
I've never read this even thought it has been sitting on my shelf for the last 5 years. I picked it up hearing that it was a good book to read if you have read Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. 
at that time one of my favorite books. Ever since that day it has been sitting on my bookshelf collecting dust until I pulled it down today. So far I am enjoying what I have read so far. 

                                                          #2 Redwall
                                                            Brian Jacques
Just like the last book this has been sitting on my bookshelf for a very long time even longer than the last one mentioned. Actually I don't know why this is on my shelf. Based on the summary the book doesn't seem like something I would of normally picked up. Action stories about animals are usually not something I enjoy. Maybe the book was picked up after I read The Tale of Desperaeux and was looking for a new book that also had a mouse as the main character. I haven't started this one yet but will be starting it as soon as I finish Cut 

Look forward to book reviews on both of these books when I complete them
With love
~Arya~

No comments:

Post a Comment